Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday 12.5.12

Hello Friends!

So much has been happening in the last week or two that I have chosen to focus my energy on my 3D life needs and not so much on the blog.

However.

One of those big things is now DONE. School my friends...I am all but finished with school! Finally.

I have one class to take during winter term, which meets once per week for two hours. It is like it doesn't even count! After taking 16-20+ credits per term for the past 3 years a 2 hour class once per week will be nothing.

Also, I have successfully completed all of the credits and requirements for both my BS in Communication Studies and my Certificate of Conflict Resolution. The class next term is my final requirement for my Certificate of Management of Human Resources. SO exciting and scary and nerve wracking! I will now have to find a J-O-B! EEK!!

Anyway, school is done and now I can start the process of shifting my focus. For the past three years the focus has been school school school. Now I can begin to shift.

I will share more over the coming days and weeks. I will write a weekend review post, and talk more about what's going on in the day-to-day at Casa Beebe, but for today I am going to share with you some of the things I'm loving.

Special request of my brother Ken, who is studying for his finals and asked me to write an interesting blog post to help him study. Ha! No reading the blog until your studies are done mister!

What I'm Loving Wednesday

1. My new coffee mug(s) from HomeGoods


I am into everything Peacock lately....

2. My tiny Christmas tree (also from HomeGoods)


It needs a few more decorations, but I haven't gotten quite that far yet.


3. The new Christmas stocking my mom gave me (from Pier1)


Are we noticing a theme? It gets better!

4. The new Peacock tea light holder decoration (also from Pier1) that my grandma gave me for Christmas.

Yes I opened them early, but that is because they are meant to be used right now. I love it!!!

5. The new artwork I bought for above my fireplace (also a HomeGoods buy!)




6. The number 8

Eight short days until the start of my vacation!! WOoohoO!

7. THESE (HomeGoods)

I have been looking for Peacock dishes for a long time. When I was in Portland over the weekend I went to HomeGoods (obvi) and there they were! This gorgeous pattern and so inexpensive! I bought 4 salad plates, 4 bowls, and 4 coffee mugs. I LOVE them! They are dishwasher and microwave safe and they are so pretty and delicate. Swoon!

8. Now that I am done with school and it is the holiday season, my coffee can handle a little bit of extra cheer.

There it is....8 things I'm loving! What are you loving today?

1 comment:

Marcela said...

I'm loving your posts. Nice break.